Program Book 2016/2017- Ad Space Sale
What is this fundraiser? The Parent's Music Club of the Portsmouth Public Schools is publishing a program book (similar to a "Playbill") for distribution at select Portsmouth public school performing arts events throughout the school year. Ad space in this program book is available for sale to the general community. This is a major fundraiser for the Portsmouth schools performing arts department - revenue from this fundraiser goes to support many performing arts programs throughout the school year.
**The first publication of this year's program book will be for the Portsmouth Holiday Concerts. There is still time to secure an ad that will appear in our Program Book for all of our concerts this year.
Who benefits? This is a fundraiser sponsored by PMC that directly benefits students in the Portsmouth public schools performing arts department.
What am I buying? As a business, you are buying advertising space in our program book. As a parent, family member, or community member,you may buy any size space to relay your own personal message. Available spaces are: full page, half page, quarter page, business card size, and personal message spaces.
Why should I buy? Businesses get several times the advertising for the price of one. Ads in our program book get community-wide exposure at a number of well-attended public events throughout the school year. At most of these events, ads are also running as a projected slide show at the front of the venue before the start of the event. For students receiving personal messages, the program book makes a great memento. All proceeds benefit performing arts in the Portsmouth public schools.
Can I see a sample? Absolutely. To flip through the a past Program Book online, click one of the images above (Adobe Flash is required). PDFs of past program books can also be downloaded by clicking one of the links above.
How do I buy? There are 2 ways to buy:
- Click here to buy online. If you buy online, you can pay online and directly upload your ad artwork to us. Online payments are secured by PayPal, but no PayPal account is needed - you may pay directly with a credit card. (When you get to the payment page simply click on the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link to pay directly with your credit card.)
- Buy the old-fashioned way using this form. All materials including the form, payment, and ad artwork must all be delivered to Portsmouth High School, as detailed on the form. For those who use the paper form to buy an ad, you may now upload your artwork online, here.
Some important details:
- Deadlines: All artwork, payment, and forms must be submitted online at cparts.org or delivered to Portsmouth High School by the end of the day, Thursday December,1 2016 for the 1st printing (for the Holiday Concerts), and Wednesday March 1, 2017 for the 2nd printing (for the spring concerts). The deadlines may be extended, keep an eye on the cparts.org site for announcements of any extensions or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may buy ad space at any time before publication deadline in order to appear in the program book for all events following that deadline, so if you buy at the beginning of the year your ad will be in the program book for all events that year.
- Where and how to submit payment and materials: You may buy your ad online through this website, or you may order an ad using the pdf order form. Artwork may also be submitted separately from an order by uploading it online or it may be emailed to email@example.com
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Greyscale: Ads will be printed in greyscale. Artwork submitted in color will be converted but for best results we recommend submitting artwork that has been optimized for greyscale print.
- Color (optional): Optional color artwork may also be submitted. Program book ads will be projected on large screen prior to start of concerts. Color ads (greyscale if color not available) will be used for this display.
- It is best to upload your artwork using the order form, however, if you don't, you may upload it later by using
- You may alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to Portsmouth High School.
- email Lori Lampert with questions about this fundraiser
- email email@example.com with questions about artwork or online payments/orders
Click a link to buy:
Full Page Ad ($175) Half Page Ad ($100) Quarter Page Ad ($75) Business Card Ad ($35) Personal Ad ($15)
Already bought your ad but haven't turned in your artwork?Upload your ad artwork here.