Program Book 2019/2020- Ad Space Sale
Who benefits? This is a fundraiser sponsored by PMC that directly benefits students in the Portsmouth public schools performing arts department.
What am I buying? As a business, you are buying advertising space in our program book. As a parent, family member, or community member,you may buy any size space to relay your own personal message. Available spaces are: full page, half page, quarter page, business card size, and personal message spaces.
- Click here to buy online. If you buy online, you can pay online and directly upload your ad artwork to us. Online payments are secured by PayPal, but no PayPal account is needed - you may pay directly with a credit card. (When you get to the payment page simply click on the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link to pay directly with your credit card.)
- Buy the old-fashioned way
- Buy the old-fashioned way using this form. All materials including the form, payment, and ad artwork must all be delivered to Portsmouth High School, as detailed on the form. For those who use the paper form to buy an ad, you may now upload your artwork online, here.
- Deadlines: All artwork, payment, and forms must be submitted online at cparts.org or delivered to Portsmouth High School by the end of the day, Friday November 22, 2019 for the 1st printing (for the Holiday Concerts), and Friday February 28, 2020 for the 2nd printing (for the spring concerts).
- Where and how to submit payment and materials: You may buy your ad online through this website, or you may order an ad using the pdf order form. Artwork may also be submitted separately from an order by uploading it online or it may be emailed to
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Greyscale: Ads will be printed in greyscale. Artwork submitted in color will be converted but for best results we recommend submitting artwork that has been optimized for greyscale print.
- Color (optional): Optional color artwork may also be submitted. Program book ads will be projected on large screen prior to start of concerts. Color ads (greyscale if color not available) will be used for this display.
- It is best to upload your artwork using the order form, however, if you don't, you may upload it later by using
- You may alternatively email it to or deliver it to Portsmouth High School.