Parent’s Music Club
The Parent’s Music Club (PMC) is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Its mission is to lend active and financial support to all performing arts programs of the Portsmouth Public Schools. The mission is supported through fundraising, donations, and volunteerism.
The PMC is a membership organization open to anyone in the community. We welcome your ideas, talents, and time towards supporting performing arts activities within our schools as a part of our organization. To become a member of the Parents Music Club complete and return the membership form.
The PMC board of directors meets the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30 in the high school choir room, except July and August. The public is invited to attend.
- Band Competitions/Festivals
- Choir Trips/Festivals
- Middle School Band Band Great East Music Festival
- Middle School Band Choir Great East Music Festival
- Allstate Music Festival Participation
- Summer Music Scholarships
- Instrument Scholarships
- Performing Ensemble Expenses
- College Scholarships
- Elementary Music Class Supplies
- Band/Choir Attire
- Transportation Expenses