All are freely provided by the Parents Music Club and are available for viewing and download by Portsmouth Performing Arts students, their families and friends for personal use. Most videos are password protected .
Please contact your students director for access to PMS and Elementary school performances.
If you have any questions or comments we'd love to hear from you.
- Marc & Suzanne Vogt
- Welcome/Introduction Letter
- Form Information
- Medical Form
- Travel Form
- Excused Absence Form
- A/V Release Form (new members only)
- Parents Music Club Membership Form
- Fall Schedule Information
- Band Camp Schedule
- 2019-20 Fall Program Details (to be posted no later than 8/1)
- Fall Calendar (Aug-Nov)
- Full-Year Performing Arts Calendar (tentative)
Everyone, not just Seniors must turn in all PHS band uniform items (marching & concert) by Monday, June 3rd. Please make sure that everything is cleaned, hung and clearly labeled with your name. Look under your beds and in your closets for those extra bow ties & gauntlets. The uniform racks will be in the band room starting on Tuesday 5/28. Please don’t procrastinate on this one as it makes my year end tasks very difficult if there are delays.
- Morning Dress Rehearsal - All PHS band students will be dismissed from their block 1 classes on Friday 6/7 in order to participate in the dress rehearsal for graduation. Students will be attending their block 2 classes either on time or a few minutes late depending on when the morning dress rehearsal ends. All PHS teachers will be notified by me via email.
- Evening Performance - All PHS Band students should report to the PHS Bandroom in nice clothes (no band uniforms) no later than 4:30pm on Friday 6/7. We will all need to be in seats in the PHS gymnasium by 5pm. The ceremony starts at 5:30 and will end at approximately 7:45. All band members are expected to help with clean-up immediately after the ceremony concludes.
- Seniors (and Junior class marshals) - please make sure that you preset your instrument & music prior to reporting to the auditorium for your evening graduation responsibilities. Equally important is to not forget to collect your instrument and put it away immediately after graduation. You do not want it damaged or lost in the post-ceremony clean-up.
- Senior Selection **SENIORS ONLY** Please click on this link to let me know what your choice for the Senior band selection should be. I am asking you to rank the available choices in order. Please complete this task by Thursday evening so that I can announce on Friday morning.
- All marching percussion members have been pre-scheduled w/Mr. Cirillo during TASC for Monday 5/20 & Wednesday 5/22. If you find that your are not scheduled, please notify Mr. Gagnon ASAP.
- All holiday ensemble members have been pre-scheduled w/Mr. Cirillo during TASC on Friday 5/24 to prepare for the Albacore ceremony.
- On Monday 5/20, all marching percussion members will have rehearsal in the band room with Mr. Cirillo from 3:30-4:45.
- All color guard members will have practice with Kara on Monday 5/20 in the evening from 6-8:30pm on stage at PHS.
- All marching band members (wind guard & percussion) will have parade rehearsal on this Wednesday 5/22 & Friday 5/24 from 3:30 until 4:15
- Albacore Ceremony (holiday ensemble members only) All holiday ensemble members will need to report in nice clothes (no band uniforms) to the PHS Bandroom on Monday 5/27 at 9:30am. We will carpool with instruments & stands over to the ceremony and then return to PHS in time to get ready for the parade.
- Parade (all marching band members) All marching band members should report to Portsmouth Middle School with equipment** and in full marching band attire for 12 noon on Monday 5/27. Anyone needing to pick up instruments or uniform items can do so on Monday morning. The band room door in the alley will be open from 10-11:45am. Please do not be late as the building needs to be locked & alarmed in time for me to get to the middle school at noon.** Tubas & Marching Percussion will be brought over in the trailer.